Curbside Pickup & Donation Pickup in Darien, New Canaan, & Rye
You put it outside, we haul it away in Fairfield & Westchester Counties
The Junkluggers removes items from your curb, driveway, garage, or anywhere in between. If you're able to bring your items outside, The Junkluggers of Fairfield & Westchester Counties will remove them for a steep discount.
As always, we do our best to give your items a second chance at life, and will send you a tax-deductible receipt for everything we are able to donate. Book The Junkluggers of Fairfield & Westchester Counties now for convenient, efficient curbside, driveway, or garage pickup! Learn more about how it works below.
How curbside pickup works with The Junkluggers of Fairfield & Westchester Counties
Our experienced junk removal specialists in Fairfield & Westchester Counties are here to remove your unwanted items from outside your home at an impressive discount.
- Give us a call to briefly describe your items and schedule a time for pickup.
- Bring your items outside before 8 AM on the scheduled pickup day. Note that you can bring items out to the curb, your driveway, your garage, or anywhere in between. For many of our customers, it may be easier to bring items out the day before.
*To receive the Curbside Discount, all items must be outside.
- Our luggers will provide a free estimate once they arrive onsite. With your approval, they will proceed with lugging your items away.
- As you may not be home or available to come outside at the time of pickup, we do require a credit card to be on file to charge once all the items are loaded on our truck.
- We always do our best to donate or recycle your items and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt within 14 business days. As weather may become a factor when items are outside, protecting your items from the elements with a tarp will greatly increase the odds of your item being accepted by a local donation center. Our junk removal professionals will fold up the tarp up and securely place it by your door unless you provide us with other instructions.
In order to qualify for outside pickup, all items must be outside before 8 AM on your scheduled pickup day. Items must be placed together at the curb, on the driveway, in the garage, or anywhere in between. We are not able to take hazardous materials. A credit card must be on file if you are not onsite at the time of pickup.
Schedule your garage, driveway, or curbside pickup in Armonk, Riverside, Rye, and nearby!
If our outdoor junk pickup sounds like a convenient option, get in touch with The Junkluggers of Fairfield & Westchester Counties to schedule yours! We provide free estimates to remove items from your curb, driveway, or garage for a lower cost. Book your estimate today!